2235 Sheppard Ave. E.
Suite 909, Toronto, ON
M2J 5B5 Canada
JQI embracing the principles of the UNGC.
1. Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
2. Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
4. Eliminate all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
5. Effective abolition of child labour.
6. Elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
8. Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibilities.
9. Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Dedicated, diligent and sustainable.
Official UN Global Compact Participant since April 2022.
As a Participant of the United Nations Global Compact, Just Quality is committed to aligning strategies and
operations with universal principles on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption, and take actions that advance
societal goals. Just Quality adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
The United Nations Global Compact is a call to companies everywhere to align their operations and strategies with Ten Principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment, and anti-corruption. Their ambition is to accelerate and scale the global collective impact of business by upholding the Ten Principles and delivering the Sustainable Development Goals through accountable companies and ecosystems that enable change.
With more than 15,000 companies and 3,800 non-business signatories based in over 160 countries, and 69 Local Networks, the UN Global Compact is the world's largest corporate sustainability initiative. One Global Compact uniting business for a better world.
For more information, follow @globalcompact on social media or visit their website at unglobalcompact.org